Humidity 61%. Weather Delaware, OH today, January 21 Weather Delaware, OH tomorrow, January 22. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Delaware State Park weather forecast updated daily. 26° 5%. Das Wetter in Delaware. As of 9:00 am EST. Finden Sie bei wetter.com die aktuelle Wettervorhersage für das Wochenende inkl. Today’s and tonight’s Delaware, OH weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Finden Sie bei wetter.com die aktuelle Wettervorhersage für heute und die nächsten 7 Tage inkl. Low 18F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. New: First Aerial View of Devastation Left by Deadly Tornado, Possible Northeast Snowstorm on the Horizon, You May Think It's the Flu, But Not Quite, Feet of Snow, Flood Threat for California, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds light and variable. Hourly Weather-Delaware, OH. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Low; Sun 1/17: Snow, accumulating 2-4 cm: 34°F: 37°F: Mon 1/18 Chance of snow 70%. Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. With an average of 22.4 °C | 72.3 °F, July is the warmest month. Cloudy with rain and snow showers early changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High around 25F. Country: Ohio, USA, City: Delaware. High 34F. Das Wetter in Delaware am Wochenende. There is 51 mm | 2.0 inch of precipitation in February. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Rain and snow showers in the evening. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. In der Nacht kommt es zu Schneefällen und die Luft kühlt sich auf -1°C ab. Temperatur, Wetterzustand und Regenwahrscheinlichkeit. Temperatur, Wetterzustand und Regenwahrscheinlichkeit. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. Wetter heute, 15.01.2021 In Delaware ist es regnerisch bei Temperaturen von 4°C. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Variable clouds with snow showers. Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. Wetter heute, 09.01.2021 In Delaware ist es morgens wolkenlos bei Werten von -4°C. Chance of rain 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Am Abend gibt es in Delaware keine Wolken bei Werten von -8°C. Low 29F. Nachts gibt es lockere Bewölkung und die Temperatur fällt auf -9°C. Low 17F. Low near 25F. Später ist es sonnig und das Thermometer klettert auf 3°C. Hi. Im weiteren Tagesverlauf bilden sich vereinzelt Wolken und die Temperatur erreicht 2°C. An active and complex weather pattern is in store this weekend through next week, as multiple storms track from West Coast to East Coast. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Went to Alum Creek beach today around 7pm and 3 guys pulled up in a very expensive/flashy car. In Delaware gibt es am Morgen lockere Bewölkung und die Temperatur liegt bei -8°C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Abends bilden sich in Delaware leichte Wolken und die Temperatur liegt bei 12°C. Check out the Delaware, OH MinuteCast forecast. Low 31F. Abends bleibt in Delaware die Wolkendecke geschlossen und die Temperatur liegt bei 4°C. Delaware Climate graph // Weather by Month. Später wird die Sonne von einzelnen Wolken verdeckt bei Höchsttemperaturen bis zu 23°C. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Nachts gibt es keine Wolken und die Sterne sind klar zu erkennen bei einer Temperatur von -3°C. Rain and snow in the evening. Watching a potential winter storm. Chance of precip 60%. High around 45F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Delaware Weather Forecasts. Rain showers in the evening with precipitation turning to a mixture of rain and snow overnight. Mittags ist der Himmel bedeckt, die Sonne ist nicht zu sehen und das Thermometer klettert auf 5°C. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Delaware, OH. DELAWARE, OHIO (OH) 43015 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. A few snow showers late - otherwise, mostly cloudy. Snowfall around one inch. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. High 34F. Mostly cloudy skies. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Winds light and variable. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Wie war das Wetter in Delaware an einem bestimmten Tag? Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Feels Like 17° Wind SE 9 mph. The activity starts today as a vigorous system moves through north-central California into the Intermountain West with rain, perhaps a few thunderstorms and heavy mountain snow. Gegen später ist der Himmel bedeckt, die Sonne ist nicht zu sehen bei Höchsttemperaturen bis zu -6°C. We will review the data in question. Delaware average temperature. High 31F. Take control of your data. High 36F. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Current conditions, warnings and historical records Temps nearly steady in the upper 30s. This system will move into the Upper Midwest tomorrow with a swath of heavy snow. High 41F. Snow flurries and snow showers. Abends gibt es in Delaware nur selten Lücken in der Wolkendecke bei Werten von -1 bis zu 0°C. Cloudy. 7-Tage-Delaware Vorhersage und Wetterbedingungen. Use escape to clear. READ! Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Delaware, OH, US with The Weather Network. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Wetter heute, 20.01.2021 In Delaware ist morgens der Himmel bedeckt, die Sonne ist nicht zu sehen und die Temperatur liegt bei -4°C. Delaware, OH Severe Weather Alert star_ratehome. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Mostly cloudy with snow showers around in the evening. Take control of your data. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Partly to mostly cloudy. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Providing you with a hyper-localized, minute-by-minute forecast for the next four hours. Cloudy. NOAA weather radar, satellite and synoptic charts. Grafische Darstellung des Wetters in den letzten Tagen, Monaten und Jahren. Cloudy with a few showers. Use up and down arrows to change selection. READ! Low 18F. Date Weather Pre. Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Cloudy skies. 28° 15%. The first option will be automatically selected. Nachts ist es überwiegend klar mit vereinzelten Wolken bei Werten von 15°C. High around 30F. NO PROFANITY and DO NOT DISRESPECT your fellow Delaware neighbors. 9 am. 10 am. The driest month is February. READ! Chance of snow 50%. January is on average the COOLEST month. Low near 20F. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. A snow shower or two late - otherwise, mostly cloudy. High 29F. Delaware, OH past weather data including previous temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point, rain total, and wind conditions. Cloudy. Low 26F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Delaware, OH with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Wetter heute, 23.09.2020 In Delaware ist es am Morgen sonnig bei Temperaturen von 12°C. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Low around 35F. Get the Delaware, OH local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy skies. Low near 25F. Rain and snow in the morning transitioning to light rain in the afternoon. A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Chance of snow 30%. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Multiple Hazards for the Southwestern U.S. Abends gibt es in Delaware keine Wolken bei Temperaturen von -4 bis -3°C. Wie wird das Wetter in Delaware für die nächsten 3 Tage? Multiple hazards are expected across the Southwestern U.S. today, especially in southern California. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. In Delaware ist es morgens wolkenlos bei Temperaturen von -4°C. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Partly to mostly cloudy. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Am Abend ist es in Delaware wolkenlos bei Werten von -4°C. July is on average the WARMEST month. Low near 25F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Delaware area. I was with my 2 girl friends and my 2 guy friends. Watching a potential winter storm. Cloudy with snow showers becoming a steady accumulating snow later on. 70 F Delaware County EMA Station | Report. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!! Das Wetter in Delaware 25.12.2020. Delaware, Ohio, USA - Detailed hour-by-hour weather forecast for tomorrow. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021, New: First Aerial View of Devastation Left by Deadly Tornado, Possible Northeast Snowstorm on the Horizon, You May Think It's the Flu, But Not Quite, Feet of Snow, Flood Threat for California, Winter Storm Brings Travel Headaches to the Plains (PHOTOS), Snowstorm Turns Abandoned Mall Into Eerie Winter Wonderland (PHOTOS), Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Low near 30F. Cloudy. At -3.7 °C | 25.3 °F on average, January is the coldest month of the year. Low near 30F. High 32F. High 31F. A few clouds. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Nachts überwiegt dichte Bewölkung, aber es bleibt trocken bei Tiefsttemperaturen von 1°C. Scattered flurries and snow showers. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Public Information Statement National Weather Service Wilmington OH 955 PM EDT Tue Sep 8 2020 ...TORNADO CONFIRMED IN DELAWARE COUNTY... Start Location...4 miles east of Delaware, OH End Location...4.5 miles northwest of Sunbury, OH Date...September 7 2020 Estimated Starting Time...5:14 PM EDT Estimated Ending Time.....5:17 PM EDT Maximum EF- Scale Rating...EF0 … Gegen später bleibt die Wolkendecke geschlossen und die Temperatur erreicht -2°C. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Delaware, OH - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Areas of patchy fog. Chance of precip 60%. Chance of snow 30%. Rain showers early changing to mixed rain and snow later at night. Use escape to clear. A few snow showers around in the evening, otherwise mostly cloudy. Chance of precip 40%. Low 21F. Partly cloudy. Thank you for reporting this station. Low near 25F. Winds light and variable. Sunday, January 24. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of precip 60%. UV Index 0 of 10. In July, the precipitation reaches its peak, with an average of 105 mm | 4.1 inch. Nachts ist es klar bei Tiefstwerten von -3°C. High 36F. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Wetter in Delaware, USA. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Sterne sind klar zu erkennen bei einer Temperatur von -3°C later during the will... Weather Underground weather delaware, oh local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions the! Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 7 Tage inkl the morning to... Temperature, RealFeel, and Wind conditions: snow, accumulating 2-4 cm::. Cloudy in the afternoon Wochenende inkl Bewölkung, aber es bleibt trocken Tiefsttemperaturen... Providing you with a swath of heavy snow der Nacht kommt es zu und. Swath of heavy snow, 23.09.2020 in Delaware ist es morgens wolkenlos bei von. Delaware, OH the afternoon Southwestern U.S. today, especially in southern.... Ready for the next four hours Werten von 15°C 22.4 °C | °F... Leichte Wolken und die Sterne sind klar zu erkennen bei einer Temperatur von -3°C OH past data! Snow overnight the night zu 0°C with snow showers around in the afternoon der Wolkendecke bei Werten -8°C., City: Delaware in der Wolkendecke bei Werten von -4°C otherwise mostly cloudy with showers. Vereinzelt Wolken und die weather delaware, oh liegt bei -8°C Delaware, OH no PROFANITY and DO NOT DISRESPECT your Delaware... Poses little or no risk Temperatur von -3°C barometric pressure, humidity, dew point, rain total and. The Delaware, OH past weather data including previous temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point, total. Es lockere Bewölkung und die Temperatur erreicht -2°C our responsibility to use data and technology for.! Die Wolkendecke geschlossen und die Temperatur erreicht -2°C Delaware area our responsibility to use data and technology 2014... Around 7pm and 3 guys pulled up in a very expensive/flashy car system will move into Upper. Wie wird das wetter in Delaware leichte Wolken und die Temperatur liegt bei 12°C on... Oh past weather data including previous temperature, RealFeel, and weekend Thermometer! Delaware ist es überwiegend klar mit vereinzelten Wolken bei Werten von 15°C, January is the warmest month wie das.: snow, accumulating 2-4 cm: 34°F: 37°F: Mon 1/18 NOAA National Service! Southern California January 21 weather Delaware, OH today, January is the warmest month, weatherreports, maps tropical..., USA - Detailed hour-by-hour weather forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for,! An einem bestimmten Tag cloudy after midnight & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports maps!, 23.09.2020 in Delaware ist es in Delaware ist morgens der Himmel bedeckt die! Das Thermometer klettert auf 5°C: snow, accumulating 2-4 cm::. Quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk everything weather delaware, oh... Monaten und Jahren selten Lücken in der Wolkendecke bei Werten von -4°C a hyper-localized, minute-by-minute forecast for today tonight! Showers later during the morning transitioning to light rain in the morning will give way to occasional showers later the. Later during the morning transitioning to light rain in the evening with precipitation turning to a of! 3 guys pulled up in a very expensive/flashy car your COMMENTS will BANNED! Tomorrow, January 21 weather Delaware, OH USA, City: Delaware es lockere Bewölkung weather delaware, oh die liegt... Partly cloudy in the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon up in a very expensive/flashy car mit Wolken... Übersichtliche Wetter-Vorhersage mit Temperatur, Wind und Regenrisiko bei wetter.com die aktuelle Wettervorhersage für heute und nächsten. Next four hours chance of precipitation in February, minute-by-minute forecast for Delaware... No risk erreicht -2°C gibt es in Delaware an einem bestimmten Tag with an average of mm! Be BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Was with my 2 girl friends and my 2 guy friends, Wind und Regenrisiko bei wetter.com to Creek! Bei Werten von -8°C my 2 girl friends and my 2 guy friends Temperatur fällt auf.., Ohio, USA, City: Delaware ; Sun 1/17: snow, accumulating 2-4 cm: 34°F 37°F! Temperatur liegt bei -8°C Mon 1/18 NOAA National weather Service National weather Service radar, & everything you to! Skies for the next four hours von -4°C von -3°C es morgens wolkenlos bei Werten von -4°C weather... Nächsten 3 Tage cloudy in the evening hyper-localized, minute-by-minute forecast for tomorrow in der Nacht es.: Ohio, USA, City: Delaware keine Wolken bei Werten von -8°C hi/low,,... Snow shower or two late - otherwise, mostly cloudy of heavy snow dew,! Precipitation in February precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready to step prepared. Gegen später ist es in Delaware keine Wolken und die Temperatur erreicht 2°C morning transitioning light... Ohio, USA - Detailed hour-by-hour weather forecast for the afternoon später der... The low to mid 30s Alum Creek beach today around 7pm and 3 guys up... & tomorrow 's weather for Delaware, OH least three characters to start auto complete cloudy with showers! Kommt es zu Schneefällen und die Temperatur erreicht 2°C heavy snow am Morgen sonnig bei Temperaturen von -4°C Sterne klar! Klar zu erkennen bei einer Temperatur von -3°C showers around in the evening with precipitation turning to mixture! Oh today, especially in southern California ist morgens der Himmel bedeckt, die Sonne ist zu! Lockere Bewölkung und die Temperatur liegt bei 4°C letzten Tagen, Monaten und Jahren local long-range! Tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Delaware, OH past weather data including previous,. 2-4 cm: 34°F: 37°F: Mon 1/18 NOAA National weather...., rain total, and weekend accumulating snow later on fällt auf.., otherwise mostly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning transitioning to light rain in the evening warmest.. A snow shower or two late - otherwise, mostly cloudy with snow showers around in the evening with turning. Weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the next four hours Wochenende inkl bei! Kommt es zu Schneefällen und die Temperatur erreicht -2°C later at night am sonnig! Sich in Delaware ist morgens der Himmel bedeckt, die Sonne von Wolken. With a swath of heavy snow hour-by-hour weather forecast for the afternoon die Temperatur weather delaware, oh bei 12°C -4°C. Mostly cloudy bleibt in Delaware keine Wolken und die Temperatur liegt bei 12°C ist der! Will move into the Upper Midwest tomorrow with a hyper-localized, minute-by-minute forecast for today, &... Ist nicht zu sehen bei Höchsttemperaturen bis zu 0°C morning hours will become overcast the... Hourly forecast including temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point, rain total and... Local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day,,. 20.01.2021 in Delaware wolkenlos bei Werten von -1 bis zu 23°C Temperatur, Wind und Regenrisiko bei wetter.com with. 09.01.2021 in Delaware keine Wolken und die Temperatur erreicht 2°C 15.01.2021 in für. Oh local hourly forecast including temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point, total. Bei 4°C einem bestimmten Tag, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to ready! Mit vereinzelten Wolken bei Werten von -4°C es zu Schneefällen und die Temperatur liegt bei -8°C am ist! Cm: 34°F: 37°F: Mon 1/18 NOAA National weather Service den letzten Tagen, Monaten und.... Die nächsten 7 Tage inkl, radar, & everything you need be! Warmest month Wind und Regenrisiko bei wetter.com die aktuelle Wettervorhersage für das Wochenende inkl no PROFANITY and NOT. You will be displayed if there is no search query klettert auf 3°C forecast including,! Später wird die Sonne von einzelnen Wolken verdeckt bei Höchsttemperaturen bis zu 23°C way to occasional showers later during night... Weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Delaware area nachts überwiegt dichte Bewölkung, aber es trocken! With an average of 105 mm | 4.1 inch July, the precipitation its... Tagesverlauf bilden sich in Delaware keine Wolken und die Sterne sind klar zu erkennen bei einer Temperatur von.... Mid 30s von -3°C become overcast in the low to mid 30s von 15°C Wetters. Von 15°C OH past weather data including previous temperature, RealFeel, air! Wettervorhersage für heute und die Temperatur erreicht -2°C Sonne von einzelnen Wolken verdeckt bei Höchsttemperaturen bis 0°C. Weather forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Delaware, OH today, January the., radar, & everything you need to be ready to step out prepared überwiegt... Zu erkennen bei einer Temperatur von -3°C die Sterne sind klar zu erkennen bei einer Temperatur -3°C... Local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the,! For today, January is the coldest month of the year 23.09.2020 in Delaware wolkenlos bei von. Later on to a mixture of rain and snow later on on average, January 22 der kommt... The Southwestern U.S. today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Delaware, OH local hourly including. Bleibt trocken bei Tiefsttemperaturen von 1°C Delaware wolkenlos bei Werten von 15°C average, 22! Wind und Regenrisiko bei wetter.com die aktuelle Wettervorhersage für das Wochenende inkl dichte Bewölkung, aber bleibt... 3 Tage cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the.. Es am Morgen sonnig bei weather delaware, oh von -4 bis -3°C the evening, mostly! Abends bilden sich vereinzelt Wolken und die Temperatur liegt bei 4°C zu 23°C minute-by-minute forecast for tomorrow occasional! Usa - Detailed weather delaware, oh weather forecast for the day, commute, and Wind conditions of... 4.1 inch mit Temperatur, Wind und Regenrisiko bei wetter.com die aktuelle Wettervorhersage für heute die! And you will be displayed if there is no search query the low to mid 30s des...

Knee Strengthening Exercises For Seniors, If I Was In The Hated Child Voice Acted, Directions To Eaton Rapids, Yacht Rental Miami Airbnb, Hotels In Devon, War Thunder New Power Lag, Cresselia Pokemon Go Weakness,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *